Join our Family
We work in a young and vibrant environment. Our biggest asset is our staff, and we are always
open to hearing your ideas.
Technical Superintendent (Balikpapan)
- Responsible for overall technical operations of our fleet
- Oversee daily maintenance and repair, including overall (engine room and deck) ship equipment and stores/spares.
- Onboard general assessment of our fleet and ensuring fleet is technically safe for operations
- Daily technical report to Managing Director, Trading Manager and Branch Manager
- Provide technical assistance and advice to our fleet.
- Oversee and attend to fleet’s docking, vetting, class survey and inspections
- Performing evaluation for dry docking and providing detailed reports on pre-docking plan including budget and post-docking summary, including summaries of works performed and actual expenditure.
- Identify and source for technical and operational supplies required by the fleet at her closest port, and ensure rates are most economical.
- Coordinate with HSEQ to ensure fleet’s documents and certificates are properly maintained and documented.
Operations & Crewing Executive (Jakarta HQ)
- Responsible for overall crew management and HSEQ of our fleet
- Oversee crew recruitment, deployment and management.
- Coordinate with Managing Director and Trading Manager for any support required or feedback in relation to crew.
- Coordinate with Admin to prepare and manage crew payroll
- Coordinate with Admin for crew travel, accommodation and allowance arrangements
- Handling crew manpower and welfare issues, including site visits for face to face interaction
- Upkeep crew documents and ensure compliance with class and port authority requirements
- Prepare crew employment contracts and other documentations required
- Oversee crew training in relation to safety and competency
- Responsible for communicating management’s policies and directions to crew
- Handle and investigate crew accidents and emergency
- Responsible for fleet’s document control to ensure fleet’s documents and certificates are in compliance to class and port authority requirements